This page is a partnership between the parents, staff, and local community of Anderston Primary School, Glasgow.
Our aims are to:
- provide useful information about the school and the local area;
- keep parents, staff, and community members up to date with news and events;
- provide links to educational activities and resources;
- celebrate our successes and the people who helped make them happen;
- provide a way to interact with other people in this partnership.
- School Improvement Plan (SIP) for 2019-2020: sip-1920
- Standards and Quality report for 2018-2019: 2018.19-sq
- Previous versions
Some links to other useful websites and organisations in the Anderston catchment area.
- After-school care provided by Y People: http://www.ypeople.org.uk/services/anderston-school-care.php
- Anderston Community Action: https://www.facebook.com/AnderstonCommunityAction/
- Parents@Sandyford, lots of useful information about helping your child learn about bodies, puberty, gender, healthy relationships, identity, staying safe and happy, sexual health and wellbeing: http://www.sandyford.org/parents-sandyford/