The Anderston parent and pupil community has a large number of people who use English as an additional language (EAL). Here are some learning resources that could help both children and adults improve their English skills.
- Duolingo – this free app is a great way of learning languages (not just English!)
- Journey2English – extensive language learning which leads to a B1/B2 level English qualification. Not free.
- British Council: LearnEnglishKids – videos, resources, and games for helping children to learn and improve their English skills
- ESL Games – a large number of (mostly browser-based) games for teaching vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure and so on.
- Games to Learn English – a big list of games for various topics and skills